Pages

About Me

Western Australia, Australia
I am a keen amateur photographer. I have spent time as a journalist/photojournalist but have never studied either journalism or photography at a tertiary level. Mostly I am self taught. Right now I am taking a break and working in retail.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cityscapes, skylines and sunsets over Bunbury, Western Australia

A view over the Bunbury skyline as seen from the top of the Marlston Lookout tower.

One of the interesting effects you can get from catching the setting sun behind a cloud.

Night view over Koombana Bay. Not one of my best efforts, need to work on it a little more I think.

Sunset over the ocean at Back Beach. I like the layers that were created by the broad bands of color. 

Sunset looking back at the city skyline from a boat on Koombana Bay in Bunbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment